I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
March 12-16, 2007 Words about Art
2. A picture made with many small, colored pieces of glass or clay glued onto a surface.
4. To say what you are thinking or feeling with words, painting, poetry or in any other way.
5. A public show or display of something.
1. The image of a person or object that has been carved or shaped from some material like metal, wood, ice, or marble.
3. Something very interesting and unusual from a foreign place.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.