I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle 32 March 19-30, 2007
3. To make quick drawings or a plan.
6. Dark, threatening, or predicting disaster.
8. Worthy of a hero, bold, daring, brave, illustrious.
9. An unimportant matter or thing.
1. To create and make.
2. To stay extremely close to, or stick to.
3. Close or tight fitting.
4. To share information.
5. An old-fashioned person who does not want to change.
7. Describing a temporary substitute made from things you already have, used until you can get a real one.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.