I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle 33 - Common Misspelled Words April 2-6, 2007
1. Since, for the reason that, or due to.
3. How wide (the length across) something is.
5. The direction of a movement or a group of lessons in school.
2. The plural of child, a very young person.
4. Preceding all others, number 1 in a sequence.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.