I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle 34 April 9-20, 2007
7. To carve words or a picture into a hard, smooth surface, like wood, rock, or metal.
8. To run away lightly and quickly.
10. Not expected or intentional, happening by chance.
1. Cruel and violent.
2. To make seem larger or grander than it really is.
3. What you get when you make a face that shows pain, anger, or disgust.
4. To stop anything that is flowing or continuing; to break into the middle of something going on.
5. A mixed breed of an animal, often one that may not be as high in quality.
6. Tired, exhausted by work or stress.
9. Reaching far and wide.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.