I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle April 23-May 4, 2007
1. A kind of melon that often has a long neck, an irregular shape, and a hard shell. It can be dried and carved.
4. A sudden burst of light that quickly goes away.
5. A large group of people.
6. An area of land or knowledge that someone rules over.
9. A buffalo, a massive mammal in the US and Europe that was mostly killed for their hides (skins) and meat.
10. What someone says when they speak unclearly by using too many words. It can also mean using too many words (jargon).
2. An man-made or natural lake for storing water.
3. A tall pointed peak.
7. A public sale of items in which the highest bidder (person who offers to pay the most) wins.
8. A musical show.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.