I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle May 7-11, 2007
2. An artistic dance performed in a theater by a troupe of professional dancers.
3. The hair a man can grow on his face above his top lip.
4. A range of irregular rugged mountains.
1. Brick made from mud or clay and straw that are dried in the sun, or the buildings built from them.
2. A flat hat often worn in Europe.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.