I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle May 14-25, 2007
2. An imperfection or flaw, meaning something or someone is not perfect.
6. Adult, fully developed.
7. The area of land by the ocean or sea.
8. A young cow, elephant, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, or whale.
10. To move through and around.
1. Having the power of a magnet, something that has the power to attract certain metals.
3. An instrument that shows direction with a magnetized needle that always points North.
4. To cut a hole with sharp object cutting through some material.
5. An obstacle or wall of some kind, that prevents going past it.
9. A very small room or part.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.