I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle June 4-15, 2007
3. The past tense of 'oblige': To do something because it is your duty to do so.
6. Resisting in a strong way.
8. To say okay and give permission, to not stop or prevent.
9. When the light first comes in the morning before sunrise.
1. Empty and useless.
2. To become weaker and slowly end.
3. To win and go past an obstacle to the goal.
4. A structure that workers can stand on while they paint or repair of a building that is taller than they can reach from the ground.
5. To be owned by or part of.
7. To move the arms and legs wildly.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.