I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle June 25-July 6, 2007
4. A pair of pants with suspenders of the same material worn over your regular clothes to protect them when you work.
5. A reason why something happened.
7. Tiny rough pieces, like sand.
9. Not gracefully or smoothly, roughly, in a way that is uncomfortable or embarrassing.
10. People in your family before you were born, long ago.
1. A heavy scarf you can wear around your neck to keep it warm.
2. A small bay or inlet in a river, sea, or mountain.
3. To show deep sadness or regret.
6. To smash and crush.
8. Betrayal, giving away secrets, being unfaithful to you country.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.