I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior July 16-27, 2007
1. A piece of wax with a string (a wick) in the middle that can be lit.
3. To bring under control or make quieter.
4. Extremely tired.
7. An important person, or someone who thinks he or she is important.
9. A hairlike string.
2. A male honey bee that does not sting and does not work.
3. To shock and put into a daze.
5. A kind of flag that is hung or flown on special occasions.
6. A rude or tasteless person.
8. An area of rocks or coral close to the surface of water.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.