I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior July 30 - August 17, 2007 Short Vowels & General Words
1. A crowd or bunch gathered together.
4. To give something to someone temporarily.
6. To clean, to wash.
7. A structure or platform built into a body of water used for loading and unloading ships; a pier.
11. A pile, a rounded heap.
12. To blend or stir together.
13. A stick or piece of wood or metal pointed at one end so it can easily be driven into the ground.
14. A thin, transparent, type of plastic wrapping material.
2. A strong cloth made of hemp, flax, or cotton.
3. Paper money issued by a government.
4. To hang behind, to linger, to loaf.
5. A speech, often giving information.
8. To enjoy an experience or the thought of having that experience.
9. What you do when you can rely and count on someone.
10. A simple cabin or cottage used for hunting, camping, or skiing, or an inn to stay at overnight.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.