I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior August 20 - 24, 2007 Compounds
2. A moth caterpillar that spins a very soft and white material (silk).
4. When a line of cold air pushes across an area, replacing the warm air.
5. A place where children can run outside, often on equipment designed for exercise or fun.
1. A small spoon used in stirring and sipping tea, or the measurement of this spoon.
3. A small tornado, or cyclone of wind.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.