I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior August 27 - September 7, 2007
2. Pieces of wood used for building.
4. Having jags, having rough, sharp tooth-like notches.
6. Majesty, intelligence, accomplishment.
9. A way to get somewhere or do something that is quicker.
10. The happening or occurrence of something.
1. To fight or have a troublesome time in a physical, mental or emotional way.
3. The act of playing tricks or causing trouble (usually playfully).
5. On purpose, having thought about doing it beforehand.
7. Filthy, dirty, nasty.
8. An complicated plan or strategy.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.