I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior September 17-28, 2007
3. To hang in the air over a spot, to remain floating about or over one place or object.
4. The act or process of separating into parts, or the state of being separated.
6. To commit or devote yourself to an interest or another person.
8. The outside coverings, often wooden, of windows on a house.
9. A written story containing characters, plot.
10. Deep and rough.
1. To flourish, to grow well and vigorously.
2. A long knife that looks like a sword.
5. This type of sky might mean rain or snow, and sometimes you can't see the sun.
7. The place where young trees (saplings) are grown and sold.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.