I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior October 8-19, 2007
2. When you pull something from where it belongs.
3. To see how many of something there is.
4. Noise and uproar, commotion.
6. A carnivorous animal that digs and has a reputation for being aggressive.
8. To wait for, to remain and stay.
10. To separate from all others, to place by itself.
1. Calming and relaxing.
5. An open, grassy landscape, found in the Midwestern US along the Mississippi River.
7. To talk about a lot.
9. To make happen.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.