I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior October 22 - November 2, 2007
4. Not realistic or easily understood, not containing anything recognizable.
5. Located on the inside.
6. To talk foolishly, to babble.
8. Historically, that part of an army that fights on horseback.
10. Bright, shiny, or deserving admiration.
1. Carelessly quick, in a hurry, without paying attention to detail.
2. A small bag or sack.
3. Mass starvation, a great food shortage causing widespread hunger.
7. Related to the moon.
9. A blade on a boat or airplane that turns the vehicle in one direction or another.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.