I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior November 12-23, 2007
1. To explore, to move from point to point.
4. Shame for having done something wrong.
8. Refined and sophisticated.
9. Commotion, racket, a noisy situation or disruption.
10. Patients is plural for 'patient': A person who is treated by a doctor for an illness or other health concern.
2. Related to the study of the effects of animals and humans on the environment.
5. A rough, insensitive person or beast.
6. The outer covering of anything, including seeds or fruit.
7. Previous, the one before.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.