I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior December 17-21, 2007
2. To scratch or rub harshly.
3. Finely ground wheat, nuts or other grains used in baking.
4. The head gear and reins on a horse; the latter are held by the rider to guide direction and movement.
1. The royal seat upon which a king or queen sits to conduct official or ceremonial duties.
2. A pine tree that grows in northern countries.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.