I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior December 24 2007 - January 4, 2008
2. Noisy uproar, commotion.
3. Skillful in a negative or secretive way by tricking people.
7. The highest point of something.
8. To shock or surprise greatly.
9. To make a high-pitched scream, like pig or a group of excited girls.
1. To worry and be nervous about something.
3. Advertisements on television or radio.
4. The exhaust or gas from a chemical or other strong substance, usually smelling unpleasant.
5. A triangular shaped piece found at the end of spear, used in hunting.
6. To move quickly.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.