I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior January 7-11, 2008
3. A stiff hair, like on a pig, or anything resembling stiff hair.
5. Curled, twisted, full of knots and tangles.
1. A pillar used to support a roof or beam.
2. To press and roll with the hands.
4. A young cow, bull, elephant, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, or whale.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.