I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge January 14-25, 2008
4. The six-sided beehive structure bees store their honey and pollen in.
8. To secretly look around at things that aren't yours.
9. To stay in the same condition or place.
10. Sort of, or not very clearly.
1. Apprehensive, nervous, or worried about something.
2. Refusing to give up on something, demanding that something happen.
3. A flower on a tree or bush.
5. To trade things of equal value without using money.
6. A type of explosive used in destruction, usually of rock.
7. Spread and stretched widely.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.