I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge February 4 - 15, 2008
2. When something or someone cannot be seen.
3. Lively, spirited, quick.
6. A circle or something that has a circular shape.
7. To cheat someone, to swindle or hoax.
9. When you cannot think straight or make up your mind, you are a state of confusion.
10. This is the comparative form of 'strict': Very firm in keeping rules or limits.
1. Any kind of instrument that trims or cuts small pieces off something.
4. A text or document on a long, wide roll of paper or other material.
5. Plural of flurry: a period of light snow.
8. The imaginary line that runs around and across the middle of the earth.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.