I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge February 18-22, 2008
3. Containers or other items made from baked clay and that often have a glaze on them.
5. A waterway made to connect two bodies of water so ships or boats can pass through.
1. Having to do with the sun.
2. A body of land nearly surrounded by water but connected to the mainland on one side.
4. To live in a certain place.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.