I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge February 25 - March 7, 2008
1. This is the superlative form of old, and it means 'oldest'.
3. To move carefully and skillfully.
6. A rounded rock used in making roads or streets.
8. Pretending to be elegant or fancy, pretentious, or rich.
9. The act of repairing holes in clothing by hand with a needle and thread (or a sewing machine).
2. A flat, circular type of bread (like a thin pancake) that is folded and can hold meat, beans and sauces.
4. To pinch or bite.
5. A rule or guideline.
6. The top 'wall' of a room from which lights hang.
7. A dug out area in the ground that allows drainage.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.