I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge March 10-14, 2008
3. The underside of something, especially the foot or shoe.
4. The bottom support of a structure.
5. The area around the middle of your body, above your hips and below your ribs.
9. Referring to anything that happens in a row, one after another.
10. To make into tiny pieces.
1. To use only a little bit of and throw the rest away.
2. The plant that contains a grain, or the grain itself.
6. The spiritual part of people or animals.
7. A low sound or pitch.
8. Many in number or large in size.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.