I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle Challenge March 17-28, 2008
2. A complicated and confusing process, or anything that does not make sense.
5. A young, unmarried girl or woman.
7. A salt or freshwater mollusk that has two shells that can open and close by using a muscle.
9. To say you are sorry.
10. To allow to happen, or agree to something.
1. A jail, usually a local one.
3. The part of the nose through which air is pulled through to breathe.
4. Shy and timid.
6. A type of clay that when fired becomes hard and white, often used in dishes and other products.
8. Having to do with the sea or the ocean.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.