I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #68 April 21 - May 2 2008
2. An dent or split.
4. Someone who is flighty, unstable, or irresponsible.
6. Empty, deserted, and not taken care of.
7. A small cask or barrel.
8. Wishy-washy, doubtful, and likely to change your mind.
1. A feeling of resentment when you haven't forgiven someone for something they did to you.
2. When you eagerly want to know about something.
3. A means of restoring strength or spirit, often in the form of food or drink.
4. A large bird used as food, such as a hen, turkey, duck, or goose.
5. A measurement for dry items like grains or beans, especially in farming.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.