I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #70 May 12 - 23, 2008
2. The outline of an object, usually dark against a lighter background.
4. To keep in good condition for a long time.
6. Great, wonderful, and outstanding.
8. The only one like it, having nothing to be compared.
9. Short and loose pants tied at the knee.
10. To give attention, care, and work, in order to get a result.
1. Men and women who belong to the military of their country.
3. Thankfulness and appreciation.
5. To slowly go away and disappear.
7. Strict and harsh, or very strong and violent.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.