I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #73 June 16-20, 2008
2. A long, luxurious car, usually driven by a chauffeur.
3. Long, thin, and round pasta noodles.
5. A small tunnel that things can slide through.
1. A wild dog-like animal similar to but smaller than a wolf found in North America.
4. A building to shelter automobiles.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.