I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #74 June 23 - July 4, 2008
1. The hard external skeleton of a marine organism, often a pink or red color.
4. Very unhappy or unpleasant.
6. To hide and keep out of sight.
9. Greatness, impressiveness.
10. To become full of sound, echo with sound (things that can be heard).
2. The small plastic or metal piece at the end of shoe laces that prevents fraying (coming apart).
3. Lift and raise something up using much effort and strength.
5. The upstairs of a barn or building that may be open on one end, looking over the downstairs.
7. Sent up into the air.
8. Completely wet, saturated with moisture.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.