I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #76 July 14-25, 2008
2. A handrail to guide walkers on stairways.
4. To stare hard at something.
7. Very tall, stretching into the sky.
8. A round flaming object, often a shooting star or meteor.
9. A level of quality or value.
10. A strong feeling or knowledge a person or animal is born with.
1. Hang loosely and freely.
3. Pouring over the edge of a container because there is too much to be held.
5. A crash of two objects.
6. A large and strong box with wooden slats for the sides, used in shipping and storage.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.