I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #80 August 25 - September 5, 2008
5. To win, get control over, or defeat in a battle or other competition.
6. Wild and really upset, either in a destructive or enthusiastic way; crazy.
8. A piece, chunk, or bit of something (especially raw meat).
9. Gracefully, with refined, polished beauty.
1. Just by the minimum, almost not.
2. Happening without help or an outside force.
3. Sure, certain, and without doubt; confident.
4. Curious, likely to ask questions and find the answers.
5. The brown tree bark that floats, often used in tack boards and making the plugs (corks) for bottles.
7. A group of 12 things.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.