I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #82 September 15-26, 2008
3. Decayed and stinky, disgusting.
4. Old-fashioned, from the old customs and ways of living in a certain culture.
6. A lot of attention from other people or media.
7. Whole; with every part and nothing missing.
8. Money or wealth gained, often dishonestly.
9. Personally known and familiar with, but not necessarily deeply.
1. To have had an indirect effect on someone or something.
2. Outliving or living longer than another person, thing or event.
5. Paper money or coins used for buying items.
7. To anticipate or look forward to something happening or being a certain way.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.