I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #84 October 6-17, 2008
3. To put two or more things side-by-side and see if they are alike.
5. Screaming and yelling at a high pitch.
7. Two events that accidentally happen at the same time.
8. To guide, lead, or go with someone.
9. An expert; a person who knows a lot about a certain topic.
10. A place or thing that is well-known for being different for its history.
1. People who are standing nearby, watching an event, witnesses.
2. The process of making or creating something.
4. The animals on a farm, like horses, sheep, and cows.
6. Shone and sparkled, shimmered.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.