I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #85 October 20-31, 2008
2. A sturdy (strong and solid) drinking cup with a handle.
4. At the peak (highest point) of being ready to eat.
7. To pause and wait a moment before doing or saying something, because you are unsure.
9. To collect or take in a liquid or other substance through openings.
10. A unit of weight equaling 2,000 pounds in the US or 2,240 pounds in the United Kingdom.
1. Several events that happen over and over again, forming a pattern.
3. A deep, rocky valley.
5. To say that something will happen in the future, to forecast.
6. A fine eruption of red bumps on the skin, a skin irritation.
8. A scene or condition of complete disorder or ruin.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.