I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #87 November 10-21, 2008
2. To act a certain way toward a person, animal, or thing.
4. An awkward, clumsy, or foolish person.
7. Much pain, sadness, and suffering, or trouble.
9. A device that creates a loud, wailing sound as a signal or warning.
10. Anything that is elegant or expensive.
1. A written license granting the right to do something.
3. An arena for events (like sports or concerts) holding thousands of onlookers.
5. Anything given to someone that must be returned, especially money.
6. A difficult situation.
8. A device that measures things like light, temperature, movement and then sends a signal to the machine it's connected to.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.