I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #89 December 1-12, 2008
3. Complicated, difficult to understand because of many details.
4. A combination or mixture of different things.
6. Exact, precise, free from mistakes.
8. Done or made with difficulty, heavy.
10. The first in place, time, or position.
1. The midway point, the middle.
2. Artistic work carved or molded from a hard material.
5. A clumsy or silly mistake, especially one made in public (in front of others).
7. The sharp nails of an animal used for digging and protection.
9. The straps (usually leather) which are used to control or guide the movement and direction of a horse or other animal.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.