I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #90 December 15-19, 2008
2. A bubble under the skin holding extra fluid, usually caused by burning or friction (rubbing).
3. To suffocate, to have air cut off by force.
5. A box-like automobile that has more room than a car.
1. Moved quickly across a surface with a broom, hand, or something else.
4. To have put something up on a hook or to have suspended it in the air.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.