I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #91 December 22, 2008 - January 2, 2009
4. A disturbance, fight, or quarrel.
6. To make sure something has everything it needs to work properly.
7. To establish and figure out what something is and give it a name.
9. A record of payments, names, or things.
10. The owner of a house, building, or land who leases (rents) it to others for use.
1. One part of something that is separated or distinct.
2. To go for a relaxed walk.
3. A long trip that takes many days or covers many miles.
5. The system of veins and arteries blood flows through in the body.
8. Having a hollow or dipped area in a surface, either deep or shallow, caused by a hit or collision.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.