I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #93 January 12-23, 2009
5. A slug (chunk of metal) shot from small weapons like pistols and rifles.
7. A streamer, ribbon, or chain of flowers hung in a loop between two points.
9. A light mist, fog, or bank of smoke making it difficult to see.
10. A very hard speckled rock used in construction of large buildings and tombstones.
1. To be lazy or move slowly.
2. That wins or conquers.
3. To do or complete, to carry out a task or activity.
4. To say certain words over and over, perhaps to a slight tune.
6. A short, well-written paper or article on a specific topic.
8. To trip over something, lose your footing and come close to falling over.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.