I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #94 January 26-30, 2009
2. Complete, fully and carefully done.
3. Very serious or sacred (holy).
4. A part of a tree or body that extends out from the trunk (main body), like a branch, arm, or leg.
5. An instrument with a handle and a sharp-edged blade that is used for cutting.
1. To fight closely, using the entire body, without hitting or kicking.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.