I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #95 February 2-13, 2009
1. To take away or remove the covering or top layer.
3. Injury or harm to a person, property, or a reputation (what people think of you).
5. An agreement to make peace and stop fighting or arguing.
7. Exactly, sharply outlined or said; definite, exact.
9. A hot or strong disagreement about a topic.
1. A small verbal fight or quarrel; a small argument.
2. New, unused, free from pollution, dirt, or other impurities.
4. At sometime in the future, happening slowly but surely.
6. Handiness, usefulness.
8. Anything that is extremely huge or powerful.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.