I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #97 February 23 - March 6, 2009
3. How wide something is between its two sides or edges.
5. The mention of something or someone in a conversation or in writing.
7. Someone who greets and shows someone around, or who entertains another.
8. The time of day at which food is eaten, usually three times per day.
9. To bow down and worship.
1. The act of holding firmly in the hand, or to understand thoroughly.
2. Not flat or smooth; rough, bumpy.
3. A person who speaks, especially one who speaks a lot.
4. Lasting for a limited time only, not permanent.
6. A noisy or disturbed situation, an uproar.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.