I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #98 March 9-13, 2009
2. A sign or clue of something that is happening.
4. An organ that makes special chemicals for the body.
5. A rise in body temperature above the normal level of 98.6 degrees F. or 37 degrees C., often caused by an infection.
1. A bean-shaped organ toward the back of the body that produces urine.
3. A flat plate, usually decorative, to be hung on the wall or placed on a table.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.