I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #99 March 16-27, 2009
3. A small opening in a wall, or an exception in a rule that allows someone to break the rule without punishment.
5. To be able to pay for, or allow time for.
7. Information, facts, and ideas that a person gains through education or experience.
8. One completed loop or link made with needle and thread.
9. To freely give things like goods, time, or money to an organization.
1. Interlaced together (like a tight net) to make fabric or another structure.
2. To search through by turning everything over and moving things around.
4. To come upon, to meet unexpectedly.
5. The highest room of a house, which people sometimes use for living or storage.
6. To find or discover something.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.