An explanation on how to wear this thing.pl.n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
1. The emblems and symbols of royalty, such as the crown and scepter.
2. The rights and privileges of royalty.
3. The distinguishing symbols of a rank, office, order, or society.
4. Magnificent attire; finery.
[Medieval Latin rēgālia, from Latin, neuter pl. of rēgālis, regal
Use this forum to suggest Good Words for Professor Beard.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:46 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Graduation time is coming in Christchurch, and one needs to wear the appropriate regalia:
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -- Mark Twain
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests