More discussion

What's new at alphaDictionary.com.
Dr. Goodword
Site Admin

More discussion

Postby Dr. Goodword » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Three years ago good traffic to the Agora was 25 and on the worst days we had only three people here. Now, a bad day is 35 and the best day we had 883.

I've noticed that the GWs that attract the most attention are those with the most comments. Crepitation which had 11 comments has had 5457 viewers as of 4/27/2020—and the number rises every day.

Wimp and stultiloquy with 8 comments have 1700 and 1800+ and rising. The correlation isn't one-to-one, but a strong inclination is there.

Traffic to the website was dropping before the pandemic, which means income from the Google ads is dropping. We're OK financially for the rest of the year, but I would like to get ahead so that we could purchase a Good Word app.

So, I would like to encourage more conversations, interesting stories the GW stirs up, questions, answers—anything having to do with the GW however vaguely.
• The Good Dr. Goodword

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: More discussion

Postby Slava » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Another thing people could do would be to click on an ad every once in a while. It makes the numbers look better, and you don't have to buy anything.

Return to “Site News”