New Link on the Good Word

What's new at alphaDictionary.com.
Dr. Goodword
Site Admin

Postby Dr. Goodword » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 am

We have added a new link to the bottom of the daily Good Words that takes you directly to the Good Word Discussion shop in the Agora. Now you can read the beautiful HTML version and go directly to the Agora from it. Andrew and I hope you find it useful and enjoy it.
• The Good Dr. Goodword

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 pm

This could be useful. Now if only I'd gotten today's word (Jubilate). Did it go out? Or have I disappeared into the ether?
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Dr. Goodword
Site Admin

Postby Dr. Goodword » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

We may have to remove it. Spammers have now figured out how to keep their e-mail address of the STOP SPAMMERS list and are hiding their URLs in the "Reply" window. Help me spot them. If you reply to a comment and find a URL in the window that pops up, let me know.

Thanks. I don't want to have to remove the link on the GW but requests to join have risen as a result and a good half are spammers.
Last edited by Dr. Goodword on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
• The Good Dr. Goodword

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:55 am

Alas, I've said it before and I'll say it again: SPAM and malware will be with us until we have public hangings of spammers and malware providers on the Mall in Washington, DC, with Death Squads targetting those beyond the reach of our legal system.

"Sic semper cacoconscriptoribus."
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Alas, I've said it before and I'll say it again: SPAM and malware will be with us until we have public hangings of spammers and malware providers on the Mall in Washington, DC, with Death Squads targetting those beyond the reach of our legal system.

"Sic semper cacoconscriptoribus."
Problem is, I don't think most of them live in the US of A.

Welcome back, however. Where have you been hiding?
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm

The third rock.

Not yet being retired (as opposed to being continuously tired), some things take up the time alloted for other things.
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Return to “Site News”