Request for definition of 'Sociopath'

What would you like to see on our site?
Perry Lassiter
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: Request for definition of 'Sociopath'

Postby Perry Lassiter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

I would suggest you call anonymously and do not tell them your relation to this, merely let them know you have known them well andbelieve the kids maybe in danger.
pl

bailey66
Junior Lexiterian

Postby bailey66 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Of course, i just really need to check my motivations on this, i really do not like the parents, they've done me a lot of damage, and i do not want revenge. They get paid for having adopted these kids and will lose their entire income. Do i really want to hurt the kids by them all going to a foster home or homes, and do i want to be responsible for the disaster that will follow. THIS is why I've hesitated so far. I am genuinely afraid of the oldest boy, however. And i fear for the other kids, but am i right in the assessments i made? Gotta pray about this awhile.
In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, Isa30:15

bailey66
Junior Lexiterian

Postby bailey66 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

I checked our laws here, i can only report someone over 18.
In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, Isa30:15

Perry Lassiter
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Perry Lassiter » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Your question is not revenge, nor whether you like the parents. The question is whether the kids are being hurt. If you think they are, their welfare comes first. Child Protective Services always seeks to keep children with their parents if at all possible. If the home is disrupted, you are not to blame.
pl

bailey66
Junior Lexiterian

Postby bailey66 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Abuse here is defined as only coming from someone over 18, the kid who is the biggest problem is only 16

Perry Lassiter
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Perry Lassiter » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Still, making authorities aware may be a good thing.
pl

bailey66
Junior Lexiterian

Postby bailey66 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Probably, but I've been in a foster home. Id hate to see the two little ones hurt.

M.Bailey

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Probably, but I've been in a foster home. Id hate to see the two little ones hurt.

M.Bailey
By not doing what I believe you know MUST be done, you are guaranteeing the harm.

Look up Child Protective Services for the county and state in which you live. There will be a toll-free number listed. It is always, I repeat, always, anonymous.

This will most likely come across as cold, but just as in voting, you have no one to blame but yourself if you do not try. If you truly care, try. Even if it ends up causing you pain or problems. DO IT!

If you still cannot do this yourself, look up the number, and give me enough detail in a PM (who, what, when, where, how), and I will call it in.
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

bailey66
Junior Lexiterian

Postby bailey66 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:00 am

I'm praying that God will tell me when to do it. I give Him the complete trust as to when He wants me to proceed. It's worked for years. I know His plan is best. I am going to do this.

M.Bailey

Return to “Suggestions”