Root Canal

Miscellaneous Other Topics.
Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:25 am

Oh, Katy, preach to me, sister! I totally agree about that "pickax"... Surely a device of the Devil! :P

-Tim
I remember one of the first extractions I underwent at the Dental School in Baltimore. The student was having a hard time extracting a molar, so the instructor told him to "get an elevator and try working it out with that." As she said this she made an up-and-down motion with her hand. Later, I said to her, "Let me guess: elevator is a code-word for pry-bar." She smiled at me. The novocaine did work, and I think I only needed some 800 mg ibuprofen for that one, but I usually picked up a Tylenol-3 with Codeine just in case . . .
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Perry Lassiter
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: Root Canal

Postby Perry Lassiter » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Louisiana may be ahead in something good for a change! I've confined myself to two guys who have never hurt me. I did discover I was hurting myself by tightening my stomach. When I relaxed it, nothing was hurting! Agree I don't like the taste, but they're pretty good at giving you a water spray now and then.
pl

Philip Hudson
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Philip Hudson » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 am

Endodontists and maxillofacial surgeons are in a fight to the death over root canal surgery. The only tool an endodontist has is a drill. The only tool a maxillofacial surgeon has is a huge pair of pliers. They both charge a mort of money. May the best profession win!

PS: My son is a maxillofacial surgeon.
It is dark at night, but the Sun will come up and then we can see.

Culley23
Junior Lexiterian

Postby Culley23 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:20 am

Root Canal treatment is quite major and I am afraid of it. But there is a lot of pain in my tooth and I guess there would be need of RCT as I had researched online. For the second opinion I would definitely be visiting the dentist Hermosa Beach for that. I hope nothing is bad and RCT won’t be needed.

Perry Lassiter
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: Root Ca nal

Postby Perry Lassiter » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:11 pm

My dentist told me the secret to root canal is taking antibiotics a few days ahead of time. It clears out the infection, which is the source of the tenderness.
pl

Return to “Res Diversae”